Technical Sales Consultant – Midrand
We are looking for a passionate sales executive and business developer to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Technical Sales Consultant’s Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- And all duties the company may expect from you.
Technical Sales Consultant’s Requirements:
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in a Technical sales role preferably in the Solar & Energy Saving industry.
- Business Development Experience.
- BSc/BA in business beneficial
- Strong technical knowledge.
Please note that if the applicant does not meet the minimum requirements the application will unfortunately be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midrand, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Technical Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Afrikaans and English (Required)