Receptionist – Midrand
We are looking for an energetic and committed Receptionist in the Midrand area. As the first point of contact with our clients, excellent customer service and a warm and professional manner are essential to the role.
- Greeting clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Scheduling appointments, preparation for meetings, making travel plans.
- Managing an efficient and professional office at the branch, ordering of office supplies, vending machine and/or housekeeping supplies.
- Managing petty cash, weekly cash-up & banking, credit memos.
- Performing HR and personal assistant duties.
- General Administration.
- Customer care
- Some experience with Creditors and Debtors tasks is preferrable.
- Presentable with strong Interpersonal communication and listening skills.
- A strong sense of responsibility as you will be expected to handle and account for the petty cash and manage the allocated float.
- Intermediate level of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Receptionist qualification and / or experience will be advantageous.
Job Type: Full-time, starting immediately
Ability to commute/relocate: Midrand, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please note that if your application does not meet the minimum requirements, it will unfortunately be rejected.