Operations Manager – Cape Town
We are looking for an operations manager to join our Cape Town team to oversee our company’s operational processes, employ strategies, optimize our company’s operating capabilities and manage marketing initiatives.
You have to have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture to be an exemplary leader with superb business acumen.
KPI’s will be (but not limited to):
- Oversee operational processes
- Manage marketing initiatives.
- Compile the company’s budget and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
- Compile financial reports, control financial policies and procedures.
- Implement business strategies with management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 5-10 plus years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise and managing complex budgets.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership and working with staff on all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Must have a technical and electrical background.
Please note that if the applicant does not meet the minimum requirements the application will unfortunately be rejected.
Location: Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Date: Immediately