Operations Assistant – Midrand
We are looking for an operations assistant to assist in overseeing our company’s operational processes, employ strategies, optimize our company’s operating capabilities and manage marketing initiatives.
You have to have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture to be an exemplary leader with superb business acumen.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist in overseeing operational processes
- Assist the Operations Manager in managing marketing initiatives.
- Assist to compile the company’s budget and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
- Assist to compile financial reports, control financial policies and procedures.
- Implement business strategies with management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- 3-5 plus years of experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise and managing complex budgets.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership and working with staff on all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Must have a technical and electrical background.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date: Immediately
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midrand, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- Technical and electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- management: 2 years (Preferred)