Customer Care Consultant – Midrand
We are looking for a professional Customer Care Consultant to join our team in Midrand.
Customer Care Consultant’s Responsibilities:
- Customer complaint and query handling and Customer case management.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the dealer network.
- Ensuring correct escalation process internally and externally.
- Creating and follow up on Job cards.
- Regular communication and interaction with suppliers
- Client Service
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- High ability to co-ordinate
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Time management skills
Customer Care Consultant’s Requirements:
- 1–2 years call centre experience preferable/ Customer service experience.
- Matric\Grade 12, High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Must be good in maintaining a positive mind set.
- Technical knowledge in the Alternative energy industry will be advantageous
Please note that if the applicant does not meet the minimum requirements the application will unfortunately be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midrand, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Customer Care: 2 years (Required)